Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://prabudhajanata.online.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- The amount once paid through the payment gateway will not be refunded except
• Multiple debits from customer’s card/bank account due to technical error or customer
Due to technical error, account is being debited with excess amount in single transaction. In such cases, the excess amount will be refunded to the customer excluding payment gateway charges. The customer has to make an application for refund with the transaction number
- and the original payment receipt, if any, generated at the time of making the payment.
- The application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the excess amount will be refunded through electronic mode. The confirmation of which will be sent to the email provided in the online registration form, will be fully resolved within a period of 21 calendar days from the date of receipt of such claim.
- The company does not take any responsibility and will not be liable if it is unable to influence any Payment instructions on payment date due to any one or more of the following Circumstances:
A. If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and
B. If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned
in the Payment Instruction(s)
C. If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
D. If your Bank or the NCC refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
E. Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood,
natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone
lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
F. In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed
payment by an e-mail.
- User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may
suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove without prior notice, and also agrees that the Company shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any such termination. Any suspicious, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to. to the appropriate law enforcement officers. These measures are in addition to any other. The remedy may be in law or equity with the company. When terminated for any reason, the user agrees To stop using the Services immediately.
- Company may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.